Things I have done recently:
- Tried two new recipes out of Real Simple – one was really basic but good, one looked weird on paper and was weird in real life too.
- Ordered a pair of Skechers Shape-Ups – and I will try to go for walks regularly, too!
- Got a suspicious bump sliced off of me, as well as more of a suspicious bump that had already been sliced off last month – good thing my dermatologist is such a nice person, since I’ve been seeing so much of her!
- Started flossing my teeth every time I brush in an effort to impress the dentist at my appointment today – I usually do this for about a week before a dentist appointment, then go back to my usual flossing habits.
- Sat very still to remain comfortable in our very hot house this week – luckily, it should cool off in the next couple days, because I refuse to set up the air conditioners in April!
- Got our cable bill lowered just by calling the company and asking to reduce the bill – no change to our service! (I should have done that a lot sooner, but every month I put it off.)
- Realized last night that I could name all the Duggar children in age order.