- GG and I finished doing our taxes.
- I went out with friends to a fun Mexican restaurant in Philly – delicious guacamole and enchiladas, and a fun time with good conversation.
- Besides one tiny drop, there have been no drips or leaks in our house for the past six days.
- The snow has melted enough that I can see the edges of our grass.
- I’m cooking dinner this week for my honorary nephew and his parents.
- I made a delicious salsa in my Ninja.
- Oh yeah, I got a Ninja, it’s pretty cool so far, and 1/10 the price of the Vitamix.
Less good things:
- Band board.
- I’m not sure how that leaky wall is going to turn out. (At least it’s not drywall!)
- I have a couple really busy weeks coming up.
- Our good friend is on his way to Afghanistan.