Highlights this month:
- GG and I started eating a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) or Ketogenic diet. Basically, very low carbs, moderate protein, and high fat. I’ll write more about this later, but so far, so good!
- We made our annual visit to the PA Farm Show with our friend L. It was a little different this year because of the aforementioned diet (no milkshakes or donuts!), but there was actually plenty for us to eat and we did great.
- We saw Hidden Figures, I loved it!
- I met up with my friend M who lives in NC but was in PA for his kid’s ice skating competition! I got to see some of the skating, and then we hung out and chatted for a while before I headed home (it was a couple hours away – but closer than the 7 hour drive to his place, I’ve done that before too!)
- We went to our friends’ housewarming party – they used to live somewhere really sketchy and now they are a little closer, in a much nicer place, so yay!
- Got to go wedding dress shopping with a friend! I’ve never been wedding dress shopping before, and it was so sweet of her to invite me! It wasn’t like it is on Say Yes to the Dress, mostly because she pretty much already had something picked out, and everything else she tried on just served to convince her to go with the one she already liked!