Questions about your home (Finally, a different kind of survey!)
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
GG’s bar of Zest or Irish Spring or whatever, and a bottle of Suave Sweet Pea shower gel for me.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Actually yes, we have half a melon in there!
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
Probably … With only two of us, it’s hard to eat everything in time.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
5. What would you change about your living room?
I’d like to hang some stuff on the walls.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
8. White or wheat bread?
We have a loaf of white bread at the moment, but usually it’s something wheaty with lots of grains and seeds in it.
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
10. Color of your sofa?
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
It’s a light turquoise-y blue, just solid color, decorated with kitty claw holes along the bottom.
12. Do you have a grill at your house?
Yes, but it’s never been assembled and has been living in the garage for the past year – waiting to build a patio first so we have somewhere to put it…
13. How many candles are in your home?
I don’t know how many are in the whole house, but I think there are 8 or 9 that are out on display.
14. Is your bed made right now?
The sheets are pulled up straight and the pillows are sort of lined up, but I’m lucky if the bed gets made once a week anymore.
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
Black… rarely used
16. Electric or standard can opener?
27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
I guess Soft Scrub? I really don’t use either.
28 Is your closet organized?
As organized as can be, considering they were added to the house as an afterthought and barely anything fits in them.
29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Which one? Haha!
31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
I did until this morning… time to whip up another batch.
33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No, it’s pretty empty. But it’s so creepy, I wouldn’t want to park in there or store too much in it.
34. Curtains or blinds?
We have both. I guess I prefer the curtains, they’re more solid and really block the light.
35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four… two for me, two for GG.
36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Noooo! Dark dark dark!
37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
Five – one in every room except the living room (unfortunately).
38. How often do you vacuum?
I try to do it once a week – the kitties expel fur whenever you touch them!
39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
40. What color is your toothbrush?
White with blue grippy things
41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
We have a plain black rubber mat… left by the previous owners.
42. What is in your oven right now?
43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
45. Chore you hate doing the most?
Eh… I don’t really hate doing any of them… it’s just the “getting off my butt and getting to work” part that I hate
46. What retro items are in your home?
None, I don’t think
47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
I guess, but it’s also a guest bedroom, craft room, TV room, and my personal dressing room.
48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
It’s supposed to be GG, but since I got the push lawnmower and the new edger tool, it’s me!
49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
Besides furniture, there’s just the cats’ food and water bowls, on a little placemat.
50. How many mirrors are in your home?
51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
If we do, it’s hidden from me!
52. What color are your walls?
Living room and bedroom are “Bonjour Beige;” dining room is Cranberry; kitchen, hallway, and GG’s studio are white; bathroom is “Lake Crest” (really bright blue); front bedroom is Sage green
53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
I think GG has a bat or stick or something he’s taken when he goes on “noise checker outer” duty… But better than that, we live next door to the police station – it’s like 24 hour security service!
56. What does your home smell like right now?
I don’t smell anything…
57. Fave candle scent?
I hate scented stuff… I guess a clean scent, or light floral.
58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
I think we have some dill chips – probably expired by now.
59. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
Downstairs is one of me and GG, and one of my brother. Upstairs is one of little boy GG, and one of MB and Alan :o)
60. What color is your favorite bible?
Oh… Such a tough choice to pick just one…
61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
You would think so, we have tons of cabinets, but they’re arranged so stupidly… so no, not really.
62. Ever been on your roof?
No, it’s high up!
62. Do you own a stereo?
Just bought one tonight, actually!
63. How many tvs do you have?
64. How many house phones?
65. Do you have a housekeeper?
66. What style do you decorate in?
67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
There are a couple
68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
The kitties, my wallet, my file box… my computer, if I could manage it. Maybe GG could help by carrying the cats?
69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
Somewhere in the 70s. It usually hangs in the 80s all summer, and in the winter we keep the thermostat set to about 65. (But then we snuggle under blankets..!)