I found this web site that helps arrange swaps between people in different countries, and everyone had such nice stories to share! It sounds really fun, so I figured I’d get in on the action.
I can offer…
- US and regional food and candies (including things like Philadelphia pretzels and Tastykakes, though I’m not sure how well they might hold up in transit, but I can pack them well), and organic foods from places like Trader Joe’s, which I know people are looking for.
- US books, magazines, and CDs.
- Photos and postcards from Philadelphia, Valley Forge, King of Prussia, etc. and other regional souveniers (especially from Valley Forge).
- US cosmetics, etc.
- Craft supplies, or any of the handmade items I sell.
- …And probably lots of other things you might like.
I’d like to recieve…
- Candy and snacks
- Regional art
- Traditional clothing (if it’s easy to send – nothing too big)
So let’s swap!