Busy busy month … As usual …
- Visited MB and A and R and their new little R (this might get confusing with two Rs!)
- Continued rocking my new business at a few events
- I decided against continuing our co-op vegetable shares this season, but I did purchase a fall cheese share (3 locally produced cheeses, every other week), which has led to some surprising new cheese finds!
- I’m volunteering with a program for high school kids through work, and while these students are all real go-getters and have to be motivated to even get into this thing, I’m sure they’ll eventually get on my nerves.
- Had a girls night out at The Melting Pot – only two friends ended up making it (there was a huge storm that night, so I understand why some ladies didn’t want to travel too far) – but it was so much fun! And dinner was delicious, of course :o)
- I was supposed to host Thanksgiving, but then another family member decided to host, so I just had to bring all the food, lol! Turkey was purchased from Honeybaked Ham, but I made all the veggies (carrots, brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes). Other family members helped with other food items :o) It was a really nice day, we had a bigger crowd than usual and it was good to see everyone. Then it was off to my in-laws’ for dinner #2!
Ready for holiday season..?!