Things I’ve done in the past almost two weeks:
- Hosted a very successful Thirty-One party that included guests from every facet of my life, which was weird, but of course everyone gets along :o)
- Went to see Reggie Watts at the Troc, which was a totally awesome and bizarre show. I would love to see him again, though, because he does a lot of improvization, so I bet it would be completely different.
- Started acupuncture. It’s weird. I haven’t noticed any change yet, but he said I need like ten visits. I’ll write about this whole TMJ thing after I’ve done a few more acupuncture treatments and have some perspective.
- Teared up at the Kristin Wiig farewell sketch on SNL.
- Made some awesome foods, thanks to Pinterest, including Cilantro Lime Chicken, Honey Yogurt Berry Pops, and an awesome Black Bean and Corn Salad that is almost exactly like the one they made at this Mexican place we loved (now closed).
I have almost no plans for the long weekend coming up, besides going to a friend’s BBQ. But I do have a long list of projects I want to get done – wish me luck!