Marialena/WhatWedding has tagged me for a “6 Random Things” blog challenge! But because I need some sort of direction, I will base my six things off her six things.
- I’m a Virgo – but I’ve overcome it. Or learned to take advantage of it. Virgos are known for being meticulous, organized, practical, responsible, reserved, perfectionists. There are several Virgos in my department at work, and it’s really funny because you can totally tell who we are, but I think I’m the least compulsive about things
- If I could live in another time period, it would be the 1940s. I love reading books or even hearing stories from my grandmother that take place during WWII. Yes, there were obviously terrible things going on at the time, but I love the attitude of the country pulling together, not to mention the style..!
- When I was with my [gay] ex-boyfriend, we planned to live in Hoboken, NJ and get jobs in New York. I actually think Hoboken is a cute town, though now I doubt I could ever live/work that close to NYC. Now GG and I dream of moving to New Hope, PA and opening our own little shop/studio.
- My life since graduating college is nothing at all like I was expecting it to be. I figured I’d be struggling with some entry-level design type jobs for a few years, still living at home with my family. I had no idea I’d luck into such a great job right out of school, get a house, and get married!
- I don’t eat things that lived in the water either!! (Except seaweed, if it’s wrapped around [vegetable] sushi.) I’m pretty horrible to take on a seaside vacation.
- I don’t dance. I hated going to GG’s band’s shows if I didn’t have any friends with me, because I’d end up sitting by myself and random guys would come up and ask, “Why aren’t you dancing? Are you sad?”
I’ve changed my mind about tagging, I’m not going to tag anyone, so if you’re reading this and you want to do it, go for it!
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted